What To Bring
Depending on what type of trip you are going and what it includes depends on what you need to bring. Judge each trip diferetly and check what they suggest but as a fairly good guide don't forget these obvious things:
- Your certification card or papers
- Your medical certificate
- Your pre paid voucher or confirmation if you pre paid for the trip
- Protective clothing from sun, wind and cold
- Protective t-shirt or lycra shirt whilst snorkelling
- Extra snacks that you may not want to purchase
- A bottle of water to keep with and fill up throughout the day, as even though water is available you will be surprised how much you go through.
- Small amount of money or credit cards in case you want to do an optional extra activity or purchase a souvenir
- On overnight trips 2 towels are a good idea, one for swimming and one for showering
- Any equipment that you own and want to use
- Cameras and video equipment
What not to bring:
- Take off and leave behind valuable jewellery, especially watches and rings.
- If you do take any valuables or large amounts of cash ask the staff to look after it whilst swimming or away from your bag.